On 11/30/2020 at 11:45 AM, Denice said:

What new technology would you buy for your studio if you were given money for that purpose

A big transparent luminescent solar concentrator  (perfectly clear picture window that is also a solar cell) overlooking a view of a mountain lake.

Does this count?

The air filter is a great idea,  I think I will save the money until one of my kilns needs rewiring.  Instead of rewiring I will buy a new computerized kiln.   I have a hard time replacing anything until I need to repair or replace it.    Denice

Hiring a computer nerd to set up your website  and handle your social media marketing  would be something I need.  I would also need someone to pack the pots and mail them for me.   All I want to do is make them,  when I owned wallpaper, paint and blinds store I had a accountant.   I called her my babysitter,   she kept me on track on what I needed to do each month  and did my taxes at the end of the year.    She was well worth the money,  I didn't have to worry about it.   I could concentrate on  designing work and selling jobs,  decorating for clients was also available at my store.     Denice

My studio on a tropical island with my own car ferry and airport. Lots of fish in ocean to get insipired  by. Lots of old shade trees and solid trade winds. Hurricane proof studio with natural gas supply .A freshwater souce of large proportions and a fresh water swimming pool.Cheap abundant electricity  and  huge solar array .sand beach walkable distance with boat and commpressor shack.Soild concrete  pier at laest 150 feet long with an end tee cap. Mature Coffee trees at least 1acre of them with a drying shed..

I'll add more later as it xmas time in production time and there is no time

You guys dream big,  I suggested to my husband we buy a little fishing cabin.   He said he didn't want anything he has to take care of.   Not many of them for sale right now,  families bought most of them to live in during the pandemic.   

• 1 month later...

johnnyK,  just found this.   you might look into a water heater for a recreational vehicle.   i had one that would heat 2 gallons of water at a time.   never connected it, used an electric hot water kettle instead.   sold the RV one to a dog groomer who installed it in his truck.  i bought that heater used for $20 and sold it for $20. 

Archived