Heavy Traffic Near The Studio This Morning

post-1954-0-97747200-1501602269_thumb.jpgWe have fires too, but a cold front comes through tomorrow. No raku until the Fall but I am sagger firing. Also have rabbits and deer. One bear and the moose are said to camp out under our apple tree when the apples get ripe. My cats are inside the studio most of the time.

Marcia

We have very little in the way of critters here in the center of the little town. My traffic is just that, lots of traffic on the main street, trucks from the paper mill, lots of cars especially in the rush hours of morning and afternoon. Out back at the shop, most of the noise is buffered, and I little company there so the television keeps me company while wedging or doing other menial tasks. When I go to Mansfield to mow, I always keep an eye out for deer and black bears, foxes, and bobcats. Quieter up there, but to isolated for me, and very little in the way of bowling alleys.

best,

Pres

We have a nasty squirrel the neighbourhood has named red. She taunts my dog by coming down the tree just to tease & runs back up. I get my exercise trying to catch my dog to stop the barking early in the am. We have other squirrels, deer, sometimes raccoons & lots of birds. We live near the edge of the city.

Joy

Loads of deer and turkey, cats of course. No traffic, live at the end of a dirt road. Forest and field, let nature rest, no hunting allowed anymore, so the deer aren't as jumpy. We have armadillos now, the raccoons and possum seem jealous. Hummingbirds battle for there turf outside my windows. All I need to do is look up from my work and see....

Archived