Firing fully glazed midfire stoneware pieces without stilts

i have just read the following forum post and rather than restart it I thought it would be better to start a new thread.  Hope this is the best choice. 
https://community.ceramicartsdaily.org/profile/63409-leeu/

I am hoping to fire fully glazed plates to midfire temps cone 4-6. At those temps i have had problems with the pieces sagging over the stilts used to keep the fully glazed piece off the shelf. I have read many recommendations advising an unglazed foot is the best option and while that is very good advice it doesnt achieve the artistic result i want. 
I have Villeroy & Bosch porcelain dinner plate set with all pieces fully glazed and no unglazed foot so my question is how do they fire these pieces without stilts yet fully glazed. 
Hoping someone here may have experience in an industrial China manufacturing industry and can advise. 
Thank you in advance. 

Edited by LeslieV

It's possible that the commercial plate has tiny imperceptible stilt marks somewhere on the bottom that are hard to find. Also, some commercial whiteware is "bisque" fired to full vitrification without glaze, fully supported in the kiln so there is no slumping, and then glazed at a lower temperature on stilts of some sort. Because the glaze firing is at a lower temperature, there is still no slumping.

It’s a great question, “How do they do that?” @Dick White’s response covers the bases. If industrial ware is fired twice, it’s likely the bisque temperature is higher than the glaze temperature. Stilts wont fuse into the clay. 

Single firing is also common in industry, in which case it’s possible the clay your dinner plates are made of is not completely vitrified so it can be stilted without sinking in. This works only with a perfectly fitting glaze, and imperceptible stilt marks only happen with a thin coating of glaze. Those two factors are easily in reach of industry (working at enormous scale, with paid consultants and engineers), they’re more difficult for the hobbyist (or even producing studio) potter to achieve. I’m sure there are some tricks I don’t know about. I don’t get paid for this stuff, haha! 

I have some restaurant ware that has stilt marks that are practically invisible. They’re smaller than pinholes and only visible holding the plates at a certain angle to the light. Not the typical scar stilts leave. One of those plates finally failed after 20 years of use, it suddenly got hot in the microwave. I broke it to pieces and tested the ceramic, not vitreous at all. Challenged my ceramic worldview a bit. 

(I have Villeroy & Bosch porcelain dinner plate set with all pieces fully glazed and no unglazed foot so my question is how do they fire these pieces without stilts yet fully glazed. )

they are stilted you just cannot find the marks-many ways to polish them out