The Great Canadian Pottery Throwdown

Having watched his progress on Instagram, Seth Rogen is no slouch. He’s put in some serious work in the last couple of years. His fame did kickstart some things and open a bunch of doors, but he’s still got a good eye. He’s likely supposed to be the analogous body to  Kieth, but with less joyful weeping. Probably.

That said, Brendan Tang and Natalie Waddel and Robin Dupont are all freaking amazing clay artists, and if you don’t follow them on Instagram, there’s the links. Natalie’s work in person is very delicate and makes me very happy. 

As far as where to catch the show, I’d keep an eye out for wherever you watched Schitt’s Creek or Kim’s Convenience. Those were also CBC productions, and I think they licensed them on AppleTV and GooglePlay? Amazon may or may not pick it up unless it gets super popular.

16 hours ago, Callie Beller Diesel said:

Having watched his progress on Instagram, Seth Rogen is no slouch. He’s put in some serious work in the last couple of years. His fame did kickstart some things and open a bunch of doors, but he’s still got a good eye. He’s likely supposed to be the analogous body to  Kieth, but with less joyful weeping. 

It was just my humble opinion. :) Didn't mean to offend anyone.

• 1 month later...

If I understand correctly, if you have a VPN (Virtual Private Network), you can decide to operate it out of a Canadian location and should be able to get the Canadian broadcasts unless it is run on a cable channel for which you have to pay.

@JohnnyK CBC is a public broadcaster here, so it’s not a cable package one. CBC Gem is the free streaming service you can get on devices, and has all the CBC original programming. There is a subscription level that lets you cut out ads, but is otherwise the same. It does require a VPN to be used outside of Canada though.