Covers for Bailey ware carts?

A potter neighbor who retired gave me these ware carts (score!) and I am wondering what folks use to cover when throwing for a slow dry? I previously used narrow ware boards on wire racks, and would cover each board with split open trash bags. If you have similar carts, what’s your system? Ideally I’d love a cover that went over the whole thing, but I can’t find one online. I’ll use one for throwing and one for greenware/bisque

IMG_4779.jpeg

If your shelves are wood, they might not like being in a damp atmosphere.

i made a cover for rolling shelves with a silver tarp, folded like wrapping a package on the top, and secured top and sides with clamps. Not entirely tight but it slows drying. Rudimentary hand sewing skills and a big needle with heavy thread could customize and make a tighter cover. 

I have a smaller Bailey cart and used plastic sheeting & installed zipwall zippers to make a cover with easy access. My purpose isn't for drying though, I  use it to store pots that are ready to sell to keep them dust free so the heavy plastic works well for me, but for drying you might need a more permeable material. 

IMG_7911 (1).jpeg

IMG_8205.jpg