Can I please have another

Red mark?

Don't be shy folks. Let's see exactly where we can take this "negative reputation" feature!

So...are there contest prizes linked to this?

Will all of my glazes craze when the counter hits 50?

At 100, will the elements on my kiln fry?

At 150 will I be forced to run a non-HEPA vaccumm all day in my studio without a mask?

I mean..there HAS to be a purpose for this feature other than making the >little clay people< feel.....um....somehow "bigger" and mo' important....right?

Right?

C'mon. Let's rack up some real points on this thing and see what happens!

I know there are a few of you I can count on for this.... so TIA!!

Yer the best!

I guess I gotta wonder why we are on this again ... its a feature of the software package ... it's there ... true .... and no one can stop a coward from yanking your chain.

If YOU speak with honesty and courtesy ... if YOU say what you mean and mean what you say ... if YOU are comfortable with YOU .... let it go and move on to something better.

Teardrop

I would just not care about this let it go-red stuff went out with Mcarthy in the 50's anyway-this site has many features that are buildt into it that make it hard-one for me is that about 98% of time when I'm logged in composing a post when it comes time to post it the system has logged me out and I have to copy the whole post and get the text junk (^-h6-) out of it to post again.This one feature drives me crazy-as I'm a slow typer with one bad hand now.

I like to post photos to show what I'm taking about and my photo file is always full so I have to delete some photos to fit more that makes a previous post photo go away-making that post junk.

These are my issues with the software-we all have them-I'd trade them for a few red makes any day.

I hope someone who is charge of the software reads this and makes some changes-

I can dream right?

Mark

PS I gave you my 1st green mark-maybe the greens erase the reds?

Guest JBaymore

I guess I gotta wonder why we are on this again ... its a feature of the software package ... it's there ... true .... and no one can stop a coward from yanking your chain.

If YOU speak with honesty and courtesy ... if YOU say what you mean and mean what you say ... if YOU are comfortable with YOU .... let it go and move on to something better.

AMEN!

best,

....................john

LOL, folks.

I just had to post 'cus I found it funny that I've barely graced this page for about a week...and during that time I went from -7 to -13!

I just figured I would take a light-hearted shot across the bow at the little folks here. You know who ya are!!

AMEN!

best,

....................john

ditto, breathe easy folks. . . .

Wasn't it Donald Sutherland in Kelly's Hero's who said "Just stop with the negitive vibes. That may be the answer. And from the mouths of babes "sticks and stones may break my bones but red - will never hurt me. Ain't clay fun! Kabe PS. Tear drop I was wandering through the gallery and saw your tea pots Great job. they should be worth a whole bushel of green +'s.

I had to read a bunch of replies, before I even had a clue what y'all are talking about! I never noticed those buttons in the lower right corner.

-And I am only posting this comment, so I can look at my buttons. (This is a good spot for an "emoticon", only I consider them crutches for the illiterate, and never use them. Will that earn me a red mark?)

It's Spring here, I'm potting furiously getting ready for sales, reclaiming clay, mopping the studio, loading and unloading kilns, praying for good firings. How can anyone who is busy being a potter possibly have TIME for even thinking about red marks or looking up how many they have?

Or CARE about red marks? What red marks?

Make More Pots!wink.gif

I've been busy painting my house and enjoying (?) the unseasonably warm weather rather than getting any clay work done, claylover. Such tasks aren't as fun as clay but they are my ticket to not punching the clock. Why pay someone 7K to do what you can do yourself...if that is..you aren't working for someone else who really could care less about you/your life in general past whether or not you are at work. Nah.... been there, done that! Next up...a hardwood floor....then staining woodwork. "Clay" will get it's due in due time...and as a noob..I have no idea if I'll sell a damn thing or how much work I should produce in the first place for such an event...so "life" comes first here.

After all, this is just FUN and THERAPY for my broken head/heart and I wanna keep it that way.

You can have yer timetables and stress to "get it done". Life is too short for such unimportance and if it is meant to get done, it will happen in due time.

teardrop

Archived