Do you ever store clay supplies in the fridge?

@Georgie McAuslandIf you are talking about using an old refrigerator as a storage unit for clay materials, Yes.  Years ago I used to use and old refrigerator/freezer to store my freshly thrown pots before assembly. worked well. However, there are some problems with outside refrigerators and city code. Infant death of old refrigerators and freezers has caused most cities to require a hasp with a padlock to keep someone from crawling inside and suffocating.  Will it keep your slips and glazes well and be more air tight. .. certainly, but I would think good tight lids would work just as well.

best,

Pres

Looks like my glazes in plastic buckets with well fitting (and gasketed) lids are stable; it's routinely well into the 80s to 90s (°F) in our Studio this Summer.
Containers with a snap lid (no gasket), definitely losing some moisture.

The clay - boxes of fresh/new and bags of reclaim - I'm wrapping each with moving film (like plastic food wrap, but much bigger!), stacking all together and covering with a tarp.