Suggestions for pottery tool bag

I used my one-gallon bucket for tools to/from Wheel I&II classes.
The throwing buckets available in the Ceramics Lab were all two gallon size (and encrusted); I prefer the smaller size, so, double duty.

Full sponge, half sponge, sponge bits, pointer, metal rib, wood rib, wood knife, sandpaper, wire/cutoff, a few brushes, small glaze sieve, tape, scissors, razor knife, and somewhat I'm not remembering, surely.

For other stuff - snacks, glasses, drinks, notebooks, more snacks - I'd repurposed my "tool bag" from last ~fifteen years of work life, somewhat like this, err, exactly like this:

BUCKET BOSS 12 in. Gatemouth Tool Bag with zippered top and 16 Total Pockets 60012 - The Home Depot

...but well worn and faded.

Edited by Hulk
bits in thar

Several of my students use the Xiem tool bag. It get's pretty filthy and doesn't clean very easily since it's canvas, but they seem to like it. I think that open bags are best, because it allows for easy access when your hands are dirty, and it allows the tools to dry after washing them and putting them away. The worst thing you can do is close up your wet tools and sponge in a plastic tool box because they'll just grow mold and mildew.