How can I make rough surface on my glaze

Sepehrl

So I saw a lot of ceramics like this in Instagram and Pinterest , I tried to contact they didn't answer me , I like to know how can I use glaze like that , If Im right I figure out she use slip , and it's a matte glaze but how can I make that rough surface ? Or some places gets brownish color , there is no order in white colored but in the videos she posted , she put used slip or glaze with same amount everywhere , so anybody can help me ? 

Her Instagram is :

Eleaceramics

Screenshot_20220802-094858_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-094821_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-094754_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-094813_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-094742_Instagram.jpg

are you assuming the black is a glaze?

it appears to me that the clay has been treated like raku, the black roughness is the result of burning in a closed container.  no glaze involved except the white lines.

Edited by oldlady

notice the very uneven application that leaves the rims without whatever the white stuff is and very close to bare clay in some areas.   

they are being fired to cone 10 or so?  is it a flashing slip, not a glaze?  is there a different definition in her language that she is using the word glaze but means something we would have a different word for?

is she somehow using reduction in that kiln?   notice the elements, how did they get that way?

I found a video of her process. Looks like a very rough groggy dark red clay then white slip applied on damp clay followed by a bisque fired followed by a brushed on clear glaze and glaze firing. 

Video is painfully slow to load. I can't load the video directly but this link should get you there.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t50.2886-16/10000000_181956720835037_4466805866200157556_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=105&_nc_ohc=uHsPWhhCR2cAX-_L3e0&edm=AP_V10EBAAAA&ccb=7-5&oe=62EB4AB2&oh=00_AT_S9PQRKb9dn-HKg-UzlFddEag-JCXP3xsx5cJDXj4JyQ&_nc_sid=4f375e