QotW: What have you done of late that makes you think "Done well" or pat yourself on the back?

Hi folks, there has not been a new question occuring in the QotW pool so I will bring forth a new one.  I have been getting back into the shop of late as I have started bowling again and time is limited. However, I was assembling chalices, both pouring and regular, for communion sets, and found them going together very well, with the use of the a slight change in  plumbing chuck on the GG. My original chuck had a taller rise of @10". I decided I did not need that height for the stem to fit into when trimming them, so I cut off 4" to make the pipe section 6" tall. Much more stable, and easier to use. Still have  longer 8" section if needed. Big improvement with a little tweaking has made trimming the stems easier, and thus the whole assembly process is easier. My pat on the back!

So what have you done of late, small or large that you can say "Well Done" or as a QotW: What have you done of late that makes you think "Done well" or pat yourself on the back?

best,

Pres

• Pres pinned and featured this topic

Recently succumbed to teaching  pottery longtime ago student . Not the pat bit, this means I cleaned mny shed, pat, pat ,and pat and am throwing out, organising resources, weedingbout buckets of glazes And labelling stuff very clearly, memory not what it was.

Thank you S for asking the old bat for lessons. She asks great questions, makes teaching oh so easy.

• Pres unpinned this topic