I wanted to show everyone that my tray actually worked. I know it's not great like the experienced potters pieces usually shown, but hey I'm a newbie I get to be happy my first tray survived the kiln, right? You all helped so much to make it possible. After the first colors came out so horrible after the bisque firing you all gave me many helpful pointers. Especially the fact that you can apply underglazes to bisque and then cover with clear glaze and not have everything smear around then just pop it in the glaze kiln without refiring the underglaze first. It's far from perfect, there are some tiny little pin holes here and there but I'm thinking maybe they happened because I had to apply the underglazes twice so they were quite thick by the time I got to the clear glaze. I'm also wondering if maybe some of the cross hatch type texture I used to make "fur" might have had something to do with it too so will know not to add those next time around. All in all I am happy with it after all it could have been MUCH worse.
Amazingly enough the tray is FLAT, it doesn't wobble, that surprised me as I was sure it would warp in the glaze firing. It measure 12x18 inches by far the biggest thing I have every created, well that's not saying much since its only the 2nd thing I've finished so far.
But thank you to everyone for helping this newbie achieve success.