Is it possible to use high-temperature engine paint on bisque?

No giggling. I'm trying to get much more vivid colors on my pieces and suddenly thought of high-temp spray paint. Y'no, bright yellows, hectic blacks, etc.

From a google search: 
Your normal high temp paints range between 1000 - 1200 degrees. The header paints are between 1400 - 2000 degrees and usually offer more colors

Questions, firing at Cone 10 (~2380 F)...

1. Will it blow up the kiln?
  2. Will it create 
  3. Will it just burn off?
  4. If it does will it leave color behind?

Any wisdom would be appreciated.

if you are thinking of firing that paint, it won't work.   if you finish firing to the final temp and have left some areas free of glaze so you can add some zing that would work.   a potter who did that was featured on the cover of ceramics monthly years ago and caused quite a stir.   i may remember his name later.

Your best bet here would be to fire the piece to ^10...then paint it with the colors you want with a final clear coat. You wouldn't even have to use Hi-temp paints this way. I saw some really cool looking pieces that a potter had on display and when I asked how she got the brilliant colors, she said she just used acrylic spray paints with a final clear finish!