QotW: What resources do you find yourself of ICAN origin when searching for information about Ceramics?

When I was just starting out in the Art Ed department of a small state college, I had few resources to fall back on when exploring Ceramics. There was the text book Ceramics, Nelson. There was also the library that had maybe 75 to 100 books on Ceramics. There were also the Art History books that had sections on Ceramics. Occasionally I would find a Ceramics Monthly, but not much in the way of magazines. Thinking about this makes me really happy that the internet has given us much in the way of good, with some evil. Forgetting the last part I find that it is so easy to look up a potter, and technique, or explore all sorts of directions dealing with Ceramics. Often general searches though will bring me right back to the forum or some other branch of the ICA'N and Ceramic Arts Network. So just wondering. . . 

QotW: What resources do you find yourself of ICAN origin when searching for information about Ceramics? Please be specific.

best,

Pres

There's almost always several ICAN hits whenever I start a general search on topics ceramic*.

I'm continually intrigued by how much traffic this Forum seems to get, many many Guests (readers who haven't yet registered) always reading topics here.

*Specific, err, not remembering just now!

Edited by Hulk
try to answer the Question tTom!

When I am webbing cermaic info I get hits from ICAN but what I need mostly comes from older forum not simi dead (no new info)  called clay art which I was part of as well. More technical high fire info on kiln building and coastings and equipment -less hobby oriented 

Pres Thanks for the weekly work on these questions

Yes, Pres, thank you for your work! I don't contribute much, but I learn a lot here. I check the forums daily and pick up stuff I didn't even know I was missing! When I first started pottery, 10 years ago, I was self taught and learned a lot from Facebook's Clay Buddies group, but I guess I have advanced to needing more technical info from the experts and I can find that here. Thank you all!

I have never looked into ICAN,  I haven't subscribed to  CM for 10 years.   I had quit reading them because I would see some new technique  and drop what I was working on.   The unread magazines were piling up  while I delved deep into my work.   I did subscribe off and on for 40 years and donated them to art programs.   I try to come up with questions for the forum but they are usually pretty lame.   Like how many people have the first pot they hand built or thrown and why did you keep it.   My brain is starting to slow down,  maybe some of the younger potters can come up with some questions.  Denice