Storing dry glaze materials in freezing conditions

I am outgrowing my studio space so am considering moving my dry materials and oxides, stains, rutile, etc. (anything that goes into a glaze) into an unheated storage shed and keeping my mixed glazes, clays etc. in the heated studio.   Do you know if there are any dry materials that don't do well in dry freezing temperatures (down to a maximum of 18 degrees below 0).   Note:  all of these materials are in glass or clear plastic containers so  there is a chance the plastic may crack but I'll deal with it if it does.  Thanks for your input.  

Did this for years in Calgary and was fine. You want plastic bins that are meant for garage/cold storage rather than cheap paint mixing buckets from HD if you’re worried about cracking. But that’s usually only a concern if you’re doing it for years on end. For smaller bits like colourants I use mason jars. 

Some materials can be hydroscopic and absorb some water from the atmosphere, but most of them can be dried out on a cookie sheet in your kiln to about 50 C if it’s an issue. It’s usually  the less standard stuff like soda ash, or Cornish stone. I think wollastonite does too, but I don’t know if it’s enough to cause a measurable weight difference. 

The only thing I’d keep for sure warm and dry is plaster.