Broken pottery orders

I have been besieged with small orders from customers who want to replace their broken pottery. This last week alone maybe 5-6 of them.

I do not ever recall this many  in a row. I know people do things all at once like a hot item one day sells at the show and another item the next day without the people knowing each other.

But its broken pottery season this week. Not going to get rich soon sending out so many small orders. Most of the items I have in stock which is good.

Must be a thing right now to bust up pots??

12 minutes ago, Mark C. said:

I have been besieged with small orders from customers who want to replace their broken pottery. This last week alone maybe 5-6 of them.

I do not ever recall this many  in a row. I know people do things all at once like a hot item one day sells at the show and another item the next day without the people knowing each other.

But its broken pottery season this week. Not going to get rich soon sending out so many small orders. Most of the items I have in stock which is good.

Must be a thing right now to bust up pots??

been a rough winter.

2 hours ago, Roberta12 said:

been a rough winter.

That's what I was thinking. 

Maybe there is a superstition, or ceremony to drive away Winter, by breaking pottery... Or perhaps pottery shards, are equally as effective at dispatching White Walkers, as dragon glass...

Archived