Animals at work!

Post a photo of your best sales pet!  Bit is the best sales person at the studio.  He often sits at the front on the porch greeting customers as they arrive.   At other times he's overseeing production as he sits in front of clay, reminding people to get to work.  One of best things about owning this business is allowing animals to be a part of everything.

bit.jpg

bit2.jpg

When I read the topic heading , I was thinking the animals  were potters.   My dog sleeps next to the heater in my studio curled up in a ball,  after 2 or 3 hours  he gets up  stretches and then stands  near me until I let him back into the house.    About that time I am also ready for a good stretch.   I have never gotten a decent photo of him, he moves around too much and when he sleeps he looks like a black ball of fur.  Nice picture of the  raccoon,  I only see them  sulking around at night.   Denice

TY DirtRoads

Ms. BSA has been around for about eight years. She stays under one of the sheds now, rooming with Patches; our resident groundhog. When she hears me come outside, she pokes her head out to see if I am going to the studio. She follows me around the yard, climbs up on the corner of a work table in the studio, and sleeps in a chair on the back porch. Raccoons are docile creatures, regardless of the bad rap they get. They only get aggressive if you trap their young ins, as any mother would. She is not snarling by the way, she is chewing a biscuit.

gallery_73441_1154_1795360.jpg

Archived