Update on the forum, thanks for your patience, feedback, etc.

why do some people like myself and pres not have like buttons. This is irritating due the the competitive nature of the "likes" winning the day" and seems discriminatory against whoever has had their "like" buttons removed.  This is what I don't like about the "winning the day" with likes in the first place. It makes it seem like elementary school stars . Although it is nice to know if someone does get anything out of one's comment.

Marcia

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Marcia Selsor said:

why do some people like myself and pres not have like buttons. This is irritating due the the competitive nature of the "likes" winning the day" and seems discriminatory against whoever has had their "like" buttons removed.  This is what I don't like about the "winning the day" with likes in the first place. It makes it seem like elementary school stars . Although it is nice to know if someone does get anything out of one's comment.

Marcia

Hi Marcia,

I am not sure why some people (including myself) do not have the like buttons and I have a support ticket open about the issue. Hopefully I will hear back from them soon and we can get the like buttons back on your posts. I will let you know when I get it fixed.

Thanks,
Jen

• Administrators

@Marcia Selsor I just noticed I do have the like button. I was messing around in the back and and I wonder if I somehow turned it back on! I still don't see it for you though. Also, I think I got rid of the "won the day" stuff. I will keep plugging away at the like button thing.

Huge changes to the site, major updates, and still you can only upload one image at a time to albums. Still uploading a photo to your profile picture or to a thread is impossible, you must use a photo you already uploaded to an album. One by one. I have gotten to the point that I share very little on here because it's such a hassle. 

When will those features be updated? Is it considered to be unimportant? 

1 hour ago, Marcia Selsor said:

Marcia

I am always interested in knowing that my short tidbits have been helpful, and the like was a way of knowing that. As for winning the day. . . who cares, just an ego trip.

best,

Pres

4 hours ago, GiselleNo5 said:

Huge changes to the site, major updates, and still you can only upload one image at a time to albums. Still uploading a photo to your profile picture or to a thread is impossible, you must use a photo you already uploaded to an album. One by one. I have gotten to the point that I share very little on here because it's such a hassle. 

When will those features be updated? Is it considered to be unimportant? 

I can upload multiple photos to an album at one time and upload a picture not in my gallery for a profile photo. 

The only time I ever had to upload one by one was clicking 'basic uploader' on the old forum when my flash wasn't working.

21 hours ago, High Bridge Pottery said:

I can upload multiple photos to an album at one time and upload a picture not in my gallery for a profile photo. 

The only time I ever had to upload one by one was clicking 'basic uploader' on the old forum when my flash wasn't working.

I used to be able to upload multiple ones. Now it will only let me upload one at a time. If it's not just me, does anybody know why? I'm using Chrome on PC.

23 hours ago, GiselleNo5 said:

I used to be able to upload multiple ones. Now it will only let me upload one at a time. If it's not just me, does anybody know why? I'm using Chrome on PC.

I too can upload multiples.....    :(

1 hour ago, Marcia Selsor said:

How do I reduce a photo from 1 mb to 50k I’m an iPad? 

Go to the Apple app store and search for "ipad photo resizer." There are free apps that will do it. I just downloaded a free one called "Image Size" and it is really easy to use.

Archived