Kates Hot Orange glaze

Onward

Hi Onward!

Are you looking for mid fire (cone 5/6)?
I'm not finding that particular recipe.
There are several oranges listed on glazy.org

My guess would be that a dependable orange would be based on orange stain, e.g.
Orange | Mason Color Works

Here's an article on oranges:
Time to Warm Up! 5 Red and Orange Glaze Recipes (ceramicartsnetwork.org)

Doing a quick search on glazy using search terms Kates Hot Orange gave me a recipe for Katz-Burke matte at cone 6. I only found one person who had listed an orange variation on it with some Degussa stains, link below. You can click through links at the bottom of the page to see the other variations. The tests using oxides seem to indicate it would take an orange stain just fine, but you’d have to play around with the exact hue and saturation you want. 

https://glazy.org/recipes/57204

@PeterH usually on instagram, people are trying to appeal to customers, so tagging a post with information about the exact glaze used isn’t common practice. That particular hashtag has only 7 posts under it. If you were to use #orangepottery for instance,  you’d get much better results for images, but it’d be unlikely to lead you directly to recipes. 

Pinterest would give you better search results, with the caveat that your results with recipes found online may vary.