New toys for the studio

Haha, spray booth is just "outside" for the moment, I have a laundry sink and the fan, just need to get the plastic shroud and build it out.

Thanks Tom, I built that table when I first started and it has held in there like a champ. I still have yet to really organize my studio or build out my shelves so yeah, bare pegboard and haphazard placement of a lot of things still. Got HVAC installed so now the temp is finally nice out there. 

Haven't gotten around to finalizing my layout, on the other hand my wife and I are getting pretty good at billiards, lol, been taking up our spare time in the evenings after work.

On 4/16/2022 at 12:14 PM, Pyewackette said:
On 4/16/2022 at 11:31 AM, Bam2015 said:

I hate it when people leave nice little sports cars in my garage. :) So annoying, right?

Seriously!  How much clay could you expect to haul in that thing anyway?

400lbs? lol

"nice" is not the word I would use... except for the fact that is was free!

That car had a fight with some railroad tracks and lost, hadn't been started in several years. Bent wheel, control arm, axle, and the differential might be shot, won't know until I get it on jacks and start removing parts.

@shawnhar Since I started recovering my health, I started looking for a car of my own (just today as a matter of fact).  My son had been letting me use his 2nd car which was fine as long as I was dead tired all the time and hardly ever going anywhere, not so fine now that I'm becoming a strapping young lass again.

OK, a not-so-strapping OLD lass, but still.  I'm getting around WAY more often than before.  But anyway, my first question for every car we looked at today was "how much clay can it carry?" 

The 2nd was "Can it tow?"

LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

I have that exact same sprayer, and I even have the same compressor I'm pretty sure.  I actually got it for painting kitchen cabinets at the forever-reno (where I was living before this move) - when I didn't actually have the energy to make progress, especially post-Covid.  

So I've not actually used it yet.  But I did get it with the idea that I would be using it to spray glazes eventually.  I hope "eventually" is about to pop up on my radar LOL!

Archived