Businesses still shipping supplies

Hi All -- Somewhere here I came across a post describing which businesses were still shipping clay, but I can't seem to find it.  Anyway, I found myself out of nephylene syenite, which I need for my new favorite glaze, and thought I would share with the group that Bailey Pottery is still shipping (although it is hard to tell from their website -- if you wait long enough, a message scrolls by).  Shipping isn't cheap, but what are you going to do...

I couldn't decide which was the right forum to post this is in; feel free to move it if you see fit, but I thought perhaps others would like to chime in and we could grow a list.  Hopefully you're good and stocked up, but eventually things run out...

11 minutes ago, algebraist said:

Hi All -- Somewhere here I came across a post describing which businesses were still shipping clay, but I can't seem to find it.  Anyway, I found myself out of nephylene syenite, which I need for my new favorite glaze, and thought I would share with the group that Bailey Pottery is still shipping (although it is hard to tell from their website -- if you wait long enough, a message scrolls by).  Shipping isn't cheap, but what are you going to do...

I couldn't decide which was the right forum to post this is in; feel free to move it if you see fit, but I thought perhaps others would like to chime in and we could grow a list.  Hopefully you're good and stocked up, but eventually things run out...

HERE.

3 minutes ago, algebraist said:

Thanks -- so Seattle Pottery, Sheffield Pottery, and Krueger Pottery appear to be on the list.  (Just looking for places that ship -- you mention Chicago Pottery Supply, but only for local pickup.)

From what I've seen, every business with a website is still shipping.  Have yet to come across one who isn't.  They usually have a "covid-19 alert" on there somewhere, if in doubt, call or email first

Axner has a web site as well as Laguna (both same company) they closed long ago on a Thursday and they are not shipping since that date. I did get a friend in On the Friday afterwards with a call to willcall in LA  branch as I'm a distributor now.They took my order but the gate closed after that.He drove thru LA on that friday from santa Barbara on an near empty freeway.I heard the so-cal freeway are like the 50s now traffic wise.Still glad I moved from there in 71.

Archived