Email Campaigns

20 hours ago, Mark C. said:

Much of pottery selling is how you want to do it.

When I started out in pottery I had no desire to sell, "been there done with that."

Then a friend asked me if I would be interested in doing a craft show as a fund raiser for a library, I quickly said no. She came up with the only argument that would have worked on me, she said, "But you'll have more room to make more stuff!"

It worked, and to my surprise I thoroughly enjoyed the show. At the end of the day I don't count how much money I brought in instead I count how many pots I sold and found satisfaction that there are others that liked my work.

Now back to our show.

In listening to what was said and in line as asking the customer I decided I'm going to give this signup pad a try.

As you can see I have check off boxes for only one email and another one for two emails.

172145610_MailingList2.jpg.f7b7db9b79d6fb91274864a570739956.jpg

On 3/4/2020 at 3:52 AM, LeeU said:

Well, from the other side of the booth (i.e. as the shopper) I never sign up for anything.  ! 

Sounds like you've been inside my head @LeeU.  Couldn't have said it better.  I thought I was the world's worst shopper/customer, seems like I have a twin.

Archived