Xmas season -time for a break

Well for the 1st time in 45 years of X-mas seasons, I'm taking two weeks off and flying to Bali for some diving. I got all my ducks in a row pottery wise. Two friends are supplying the markets which really move product this time of year-I make my last deliverys today to gally outlets as well. I fly later today on 8 flights round trip and will be back at midnight on the 29th-alsways takes a few days to recover.I have enough mpots to start working on more glaze fires when I return. I just finished 6 glaze kiln loads to make this trip happen.

I'm going on this educational trip to learn some new unsderwater lighting tecqniques from a professional underwater photographer who invited me to join him last year then I broke my are two weeks before that trip. He is back in Bali and reinvited me 3 weeks ago. I really had to think that over but said yes and bought a ticket and started ramping even my ramp schedule of production.

I'll be away from the discussion for a few weeks. 

My regular xmas booth pottery sale  will start on the 7th as usual.

Time to get underwater in some 81 degree water.

Holy cannoli! What an awesome adventure and a fantastic opportunity regarding the underwater photography. My "ex" is a professional photog and did some diving/underwater shoots. I have a mural size print of some singing eels in a cave off CA that makes me feel like I was there. Have a blast-you surely are overdue for a vacation and a break from the day-to-day.

Archived