Selling Pottery in the old days

11 hours ago, Bill Kielb said:

We had a huge snowfall in the Midwest in ‘67 and then a lesser in  ‘73.

Unfortunate if you missed that experience! 

I remember both: more so the storms in 73. Over 500 of us juniors and seniors were let out of school to sand bag when all that snow started melting. At 2am a Budweiser truck showed up with a rather large supply. The State Troopers just walked away; we had been going non stop at that point for 16 hours. About 7am we went home: and the surrounding towns were still dry. 

On 3/13/2019 at 11:38 AM, glazenerd said:

I remember both: more so the storms in 73. Over 500 of us juniors and seniors were let out of school to sand bag when all that snow started melting. At 2am a Budweiser truck showed up with a rather large supply. The State Troopers just walked away; we had been going non stop at that point for 16 hours. About 7am we went home: and the surrounding towns were still dry. 

I found my Buick, ok now what to do with it?

great fun!

Ah, you got the trashcan spot, everyone will stop at your booth. The only one better is next to the outhouse if they're selling beer, did someone else have first choice?  Haha!  Great pic, I see you already have some nice glaze designs.  1976 I just finished HS & was practically living in a community college ceramics studio, next thing you know your doing all the work & loading.  Ah the days! 

Archived