Please help me solve the problem !!!

Bột Kool-Aid là chiếc bột thường sở hữu trong các dòng nước uống trái cây không tuyến đường, giàu vitamin C dành cho các người chế độ ăn kiêng giảm cân.
Trong kí vãng, chúng từng được dùng để khiến son môi do chúng mang màu hồng đỏ.
XEM THÊM:Phun môi giá bao nhiêu để không bị hớ, môi lên màu tự nhiên?
Để khiến cho môi đỏ theo cách này, bạn cần trộn 1 ít bột Kool-Aid mang dầu oliu sau đó đắp lên đôi môi. Đợi trong khoảng vài phút rồi lau đi, bạn sẽ có một đôi môi đỏ hồng tự nhiên rất xinh đẹp.
Chanh và mật ong: Trộn đều nước cốt chanh, mật ong và glycerine thành hỗn tạp sau đó thoa lên môi. Đây là cách thức khiến cho môi hồng tự nhiên rất hiệu quả đặc thù là đối mang đôi môi thâm sạm. Bạn nhớ vận dụng thường xuyên sau vài tuần để thấy kết quả rõ rệt.
XEM THÊM:http://phunmayngocdung.com/phun-xam-moi-o-dau-dep-va-len-mau-tu-nhien-nhat/
dùng mật ong khiến son dưỡng môi: Mật ong được xem là thần dược làm đẹp của chị em. Bạn dùng một chút mật ong trâm môi lúc môi bị nứt nẻ sẽ cực kỳ hữu hiệu đó nhé.
Cánh hoa hồng: Cánh hoả hồng đỏ cũng là 1 trong các cách làm môi hồng khi không. Bạn đem cánh huê hồng đỏ ngâm trong sữa 15 phút sau đó cho một chút mật ong vào, và bôi hẩu lốn này lên môi. Sau ấy đợi 15 phút rửa sạch có nước ấm. Nhớ làm như vậy mỗi ngày bạn sẽ mang được một vài môi căng mọng hấp dẫn và đỏ đẹp trùng hợp.
NGUỒN:phun môi màu hồng cam

Call me old fashioned, but I would start by getting myself a book at the library or to own.  There are lots of books called things like Clay Studio Handbook. 

There are also books of hand-building projects for beginners.

These all begin with images of the tools you need to start.  You probably did something with clay sometime at school or camp or something in which you used the most bare-bones of supplies- clay, a surface to work on, a rolling pin,  and maybe some things to press in to achieve texture.  You probably started by shaping things with your hands, that most essential of tools other than the clay.

The best thing you can do is take a class. You can learn a fair amount from books and videos, but there is no substitute for an experienced person watching over your shoulder. You'll learn much faster and avoid a lot of mistakes through in-person instruction.

Keep watching Youtube videos. Ceramics can be as complicated as you want to make it, but you can only simplify it so much. Lists of tools and such can be found on the web easily. All the steps involved with working with clay for the first time can be found there as well but you might have to comb through some stuff, however all those essentials: don't make your walls over 1/2" thick (usually), always make sure it's bone dry before firing, slip deco should really be applied to leather hard clay, -and hundreds of other basic facts you'd be wise to learn; are best learned in a (good) class, but if you're broke like me keep at the Youtube, I've learned a ton that way. The library if you have a decent one around, is good also and you'll pick up yet more info. I admit the classes I've taken were not the best, they actually turned me off to ceramics for a long time. I was simply unlucky enough to attend a lousy institution that had lousy classes, most are not like that. 

:oyappy!   half an inch thick walls would be for sculpture with some weight!   and months of drying in some areas.  it is really hard to use specific measurements on a forum where readers are all over the spectrum of experience.   

Your clay and glazes depend on what kind of firing you plan to do.  Functional pottery is the most research invested type of clay work.   You have to  understand glazes that will be  dinnerware  safe  and vitrified clay.  If I was selling functional pottery I would get some insurance to protect myself against lawsuits.   Denice

Step one - get a bag of clay and get a student toolkit that’s already packaged for you. 

Instead of reading or watching videos just play with the clay. Treat it like play dough and just have a go at it. 

Then get a good book. A clay textbook. There are many many out there. Check out your local library.  Then focus on what the book does. Follow the project order from the books but go on YouTube to check out how.  

Forget about glazes and firing.  

First just get a feel for the clay and learn how it behaves.  That is the most important knowledge any ceramicists need to have.  Know your materials.  

If you have never ever worked with clay it can appear very daunting.  

• 2 weeks later...

What you're wanting to do is not learned on YouTube. Take classes like Neil said; an expert will teach you more in a few hours  than you will learn from YouTube in days. Too many unspoken "rules" and info which isn't shown in a 2 min video. Reading is good, but for the technical info regarding utilitarian pottery you're gonna need more than just book time. I'd simplify your goals to maybe just making some pinch/coil pots that teach you some basics. 

Archived