Christmas Sales 2018 Are Strong

From what I am seeing, Christmas sales are going to be exceptionally strong this year.     Get your products somewhere where customers have the chance to buy them.   It may be a little late, but use this time to scope out venues and find somewhere for next Christmas. 

My outlets are up so far so I agree with this . I'm taking 4 items (they do not carry)into my natural foods outlet for a one month try during holiday season next to the xmas tree.

We shall see if this pans out. mugs have been moving very well so far.

I start my own Holiday booth (38th year) on Friday and sell until xmas eve.

Can now report that I've had my best ever holiday season too. 

I agree, I see it as a trend to some degree. It goes around in cycles. Right now there is a desire for things that are more human than electronic. Things that become more valuable to you over time, rather than tossed when the next upgraded version is released. So let's all harvest our nuts while the cycle is high! 

Well, I have one more small weekend sale, and I can say I'm up over last year. I won't say my local economy has fully recovered, but it's definitely looking up. I can afford to fix the soft brick on the top ring of my kiln, and I have a few bucks to spend on some necessities.  It's a good feeling. 

Archived