Photos in Gallery

Good shots but it looks cold up there. I love the spiral bowls!

Marcia

Marcia;

Just downloaded a conversion table from Celsius to Farenheit, so we could communicate.

It's -9C her, or 15.8. It's actually quite balmy.

TJR.

Good shots but it looks cold up there. I love the spiral bowls!

Marcia

Marcia;

Just downloaded a conversion table from Celsius to Farenheit, so we could communicate.

It's -9C her, or 15.8. It's actually quite balmy.

TJR.

true. A heading back to Montana in two weeks. here we are just having some severe thunderstorms with highs in h 70s. We need the rain.

Marcia

Photos yaaaaa

OK what's the siding material on new studio-looks like brick???

Mark

Mark;

Its stucco. The colour- yellow ochre, is included in the mix. You put Tyvek, or tar paper on your exterior wall, Then a wire mesh, then they throw aggregate at the walls. It's used all the time here. I like it better than vinyl siding.

TJR.

Nice bowls! Can't tell much about upside down, unfired teapots but the bowls look great--especially the spiral bowls. Very Picassoesque.

Jim

O.K. I actually have photos of finished teapots. I can't remember what computer they are on. I thought I should get something out there. Stay tuned.

TJR.

Nice work can't wait to see what you do with the teapots, I see you have new windows in your studio, the decals in the windows are a dead give away. I bet those new windows help keep you warm and cozy while your working. Denice

Denice;

The entire studio is new. I worked on the second floor of a warehouse for 26 years. Moved into my new studio last Jan 15. I have taken the stickers off the windows. I have heat in the floor, and the walls are 6 inches thick with insulation. I love going in there. I actually do work too.

TJR.

Archived