My Newest Addition

Nice! I would love to have an extruder. I would have bought that in a heart beat.

I want to extrude coils so that I can pull my handles after attaching the coil. Save me a step in my process. Plan on surfing used sites in the near future. Hope I snag a good as deal as this one.

Make sure the shim boards are all there when you pick it up and any extruder dies as well.

I will say the Brent extruder cap is the best system-the shackle when it slips can hurt you so be careful.

The slab roller wires stretch and will break over time and will need replacing . Buy wire that does not stretch -like stainless and you will find it holds up longer.It costs more up front but will outlast the steel were they come with.

You got a steaming deal on both items-must have been a state/gov-auction in Vegas.

See you in Boulder City in early October if you make it down that way.

Make sure the shim boards are all there when you pick it up and any extrude dies as well.

I will say the Brent extruder cap is the best system-the shackle when it slips can hurt you so be careful.

The slab roller wires stretch and will break over time and need replacing . Buy wire that does not stretch -like stainless and you will find it holds up longer.It costs more up front but will outlast the steel were they come with.

You got a steaming deal on both items-must have been a state/gov-auction in Vegas.

See you in Boulder City in early October if you make it down that way.

I plan on re-cabling the slab roller. I pick it up Friday from yep.......state auction.

Boulder City is on the calender.

Jed

Archived