I Pottery E-Book

Guest JBaymore

Kevin Hluch is working very hard on this project. It has been in the works for a good while now. It is the follow up to to his other book on American ceramists. The 3-D full rotation images are an amazing concept... but most of the imagew will still be 2-d.

Oh......... Yup.... I'm in there. :) Just wish I owned an Ipad or other Apple device with the new OS... so I could actually SEE it. Sigh..........

best,

.................john

This is great. I've been meaning to look into the iBooks publishing software for a while now, and it would be interesting to know what proportion of tasks displayed here are part of that (free) software and what is done in external software (other than perhaps image editing).

I think it has great potential for the visual arts and publishing, and will be looking at how it can be used for an interactive sales brochure/catalogue. So, not just in the US, Evelyne, but it needs someone to come up with the idea, which is what this project shown is.

Kevin Hulch is working very hard on this project. It has been in the works for a good while now. It is the follow up to to his other book on American ceramists. The 3-D full rotation images are an amazing concept... but most of the imagew will still be 2-d.

Oh......... Yup.... I'm in there. :) Just wish I owned an Ipad or other Apple device with the new OS... so I could actually SEE it. Sigh..........

best,

.................john

John . . . with all those great internet bargains for getting an iPad for nothing or next to nothing, I'm surprised you don't have multiple devices. All it takes is one lucky click. (not)

Archived