Glazed pieces hung out at 800F degrees - ok?

The kiln gods frowned on me last night. My Cone 6 glaze firing errored out and the kiln only got up to 828F degrees before stopping and cooling back down. 

The pieces look fine - like unfired glazed pieces but the surface looks a little "cooked" or "toasted".  Good to just fix the kiln and give it another go? Or did something happen chemistry wise to the glaze hanging out at 800F that I should take note of before refiring?

Thanks in advance!

@ABlancBest bet here is to assess the kiln problem, fix it, and then re-fire the load to ^6.  Check your elements to make certain none of them has broken first. If they are in good shape, then the problem is probably in the lead boxes. Is this kiln run on a cone setter or a programmable controller?  If in a setter was the cone in the setter still as if unused?

best,

Pres

Thank you! Based on the error message, it might be the relays which we are checking now, or it the kiln was loaded way too bottom heavy.  Elements are all good thankfully. 

Once we get that sorted we will just give it another go  - I had just wondered if I needed to reglaze or fire differently the second time since the pieces already fired at 800 degrees for awhile, but I am just overthinking it.