Firing a large glazed porcelain sculpture assistance

Hello, I would like to glaze a large porcelain sculpture but am unsure how to prop it in the kiln so it does not warp or stick to a support if I prop it on the side. I've heard of people using fire blankets? What recommendations can those with more experience give? I've included a photo of my sculpture. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Ingrid 811572744_SculptureIngridHouchin.jpg.517723a737d32f66cb9462d7b94bac67.jpg

Since it's porcelain, it's going to warp and sag if you fire it to maturity no matter how you support it. Porcelain gets pretty soft at the peak of the firing, so under-firing it is the only way to keep it from moving about. As for glazing it, the glaze will stick to anything it touches in the firing, so anywhere it's supported will need to be bare, or if you fire it to low fire temps then you could use the metal pointy stilts to support it, however those still leave a small scar.

I would go one of 3 routes with this piece:

1. Leave it unglazed and fire it to a 2-3 cones lower than the typical temp for that clay body.

2. Use underglazes on it and fire to low fire temps. Underglazes shouldn't stick much at all at that temp, especially with a good high-alumina wash wherever they touch the shelf/props.

3. Bisque fire it and paint it. (I'd go with this if it were mine)