Help plz

danielle

I have an old kiln I have no idea of manufacturer but my elements do not run on top of each other in a straight line they run side by side so it goes in the kiln and comes back out in the kiln on the same row all the way down and I cannot figure out how to wire it up and I cannot find any information on it and the plug I have only has NL 1 2 3 on it how do I hook the elements up to the switch I can only find information on whether in a straight line up and down mine aren't like that

danielle, welcome to the forum.    we have several kiln experts here but they will need a lot more info to help you.   can you post  photos of everything about your kiln to help identify it?  if there is writing at all on the exterior case, take a photo.    look in all the places the info may be, along the sides of the box on the front where the knobs are.   is it an old square one or is it many sided?

photos of the exterior and some of the interior, size of the interior, photos of the elements themselves.     is it loaded from the top or from the side?    where did you get it and are you a new owner?    

someone can help you if you give all this info.