How much to sell older kiln for?

Afternoon! I have a Dunkin automatic Teacher-Plus kiln. It’s in great condition, as far as I can tell. I purchased this kiln from my aunt in 2010. Up to that point it had never done any glaze firing, only bisque. I am not positive the age of the kiln, but I personally only glaze fired it about 2 times in high school. It hasn’t been fired in about 10 years. 

I have the original manual, in addition to its original kiln stand. I can also include a few kiln shelves and some stilts. The only thing I could find wrong with it from looking at it is that it’s missing the kiln sitter cone supports, but I believe those are about $15. 

I’ve seen varying prices that people are selling these for. Any thoughts on what a good price would be? 

4382FE12-83C9-48BC-932B-5172CDF974D4.jpeg

5EE0D940-9912-49D1-A2EF-A760E06DC7BF.jpeg

5B7276D2-DA4C-4D4B-9992-20B6E44B0079.jpeg

89633E74-49F8-4FD1-869C-39C62D62BCCD.jpeg

craigslist works if you use a close city, maybe chicago?   btw, that manual describing how to use the teachers model is asked for often on this forum.  you might want to contribute a copy here, i do not know how but someone will.  Duncan does not have one.

On 3/18/2022 at 10:18 AM, oldlady said:

craigslist works if you use a close city, maybe chicago?   btw, that manual describing how to use the teachers model is asked for often on this forum.  you might want to contribute a copy here, i do not know how but someone will.  Duncan does not have one.

I’d be happy to contribute it! I’ll have to figure out how to do that!

3 hours ago, Nataniajoy24 said:

I’d be happy to contribute it! I’ll have to figure out how to do that!

You can scan it into a PDF document and post it to the forum. But before you do that, check if it's any different than the Duncan manuals HERE. No need to go to all that trouble if it's already available there.

Archived