Is Palladium Potter's choice ^6 "microwave safe"?

Introduction: Hello! I'm Mara, I'm a silversmith and make jewelry and added ceramics to some of my pieces, started because wanted to make my own beads and use rare clays but during the quarantine I watched youtube videos -who didn't???- and among them ancient pottery, primitive pottery and got Crazy for trying. I had a kiln so...  got a potter's wheel, tools, tons of clay and decide trying to learn what I always wanted, to make my own ware, strange cups, fun kitten bowls, some plates, and I have to say that I'm SO in Love!!! I'm more proud of my first cup than my sports trophies or even my best jewelry pieces.

I have a question.... 

I made some cups and just finished glazing one with Palladium Potter's Choice -just on the outside since I'm not sure if it is food safe- and just realized that will be probably used in a microwave! Is that kind of metallic glazes safe to microwave? 

(Do you EVER stop being amazed about the fact that it is Soil and water, Mud what we use and they become solid things? I'm in awe Every Single Time that I see the "mud" dance between my hands and be that cone in the wheel that will be a tube and a cup and I will DRINK from it my coffee? I'm Mesmerized. )

Thanks you!!! :)

Archived