22 inch Mini Might II Table Top Slab Roller Issues upon assembly

ChelseaRae

Hi there, 

Thank you in advance. I have a 22 inch Mini Might II Table Top Slab Roller that I purchased and assembled (didn’t add grease... I am not sure what kind of grease I would use.. or how to go about that). I am not sure how to use a slab roller like this and have not been able to find YouTube videos with this particular slab roller in it.  I think I maybe assembled it wrong.. the rollers wont roll when I turn the handle.  Please advise! Thank you! 

Hi there, 

Yes! It is that one and I have watched that video, its just confusing to me because the person in the video is using different materials than the canvas provided to roll out slabs on.  

Hopefully someone can help me get to the bottom of this.  The rollers dont roll with turning the handle... not sure what that is all about.  The slab roller itself came with some instructions on assembly, I am a little mechanically challenged so I think I am probably having a harder time than your average bear when it comes to assembly.  I think never using one like this isn't helping either! 

Thanks for your comment!

I have the same Bailey wonderful slab roller. At one point mine stopped rolling-I was puzzled and frustrated--could not figure it out. My friend came by, looked at it, got a little Allen wrench, tightened the handle fitting and that was that! You can call Bailey-they are terrific and will talk you through whatever it is they think you ought to do (if the tightening doesn't fix it). 

Archived