Salt fire over bisque pots?

This morning while preparing for a salt fire, I caught my kiln over firing the bisque load. I shut it down at 2080 (cone 01-1). I’m hoping my saving grace is that this is a cone 10 body and hopefully the pots will take on some of the atmosphere. 
Does anybody  have experience with something similar?  This was half of the pots I’m taking to the firing.

I can’t believe I screwed this up as I was in a hurry. 

It will not affect the salt firing, it'll just be tough to get your liner glazes to stick as well. Heat them up a little before glazing, and dry the glaze (carefully) with a torch if they're not drying fast enough. You could also mix up a little glaze with gum solution and brush it on, as the gum will help it stick.

Thank you - Neil I wish I read this before I left because I packed some personal glazes but plan to use the ones provided by the studio. I have gum solution at home.  

I mixed St. John’s black , a cobalt slip, and some true Albany with water. (To spraY on with an atomizer I packed.) 
Is it necessary to use a liner glaze since these will be fired to maturity? 

mostly planning to take advantage of the salt atmosphere for the look with minimal markings. 

I have a salt kiln and trust those who say use a liner glaze as the salt will not get into there well. The coating can be thin but get some glaze inside.

The salt will not care about being fired to 2080 for bisque temp. But a pot with no liner for fluids is a newbie mistake and for me a wasted pot taking up space in the kiln.

Archived