What Glazes/Underglaze to use???

Underglazes would be a good choice for that. Yes you can mix underglazes but the colours are not as predictable as with mixing paints. Stains used in the underglazes have a few different chemical structures that they are based on that don't always play nice with each other. Do some tests with them before committing to your real pots. The glaze you use overtop of the underglazes can effect the colours too so test that also.

BTW you can put your IG link in your signature. Welcome to the forum!

You will have to test everything if you want to mix colours. Underglaze colours don’t mix like paint, and often they don’t even mix intuitively. You can’t always apply the usual colour theory rules to them, and intensity can be difficult to gauge. I’d make some colour mix samples, the same way watercolour artists do, to refer back to as you decorate your work.  

I am in the process of finishing up a mosaic to be installed in a hole in my brick patio (pix to follow soon). The project was a collaboration between me, my wife, Carol, and my mother-in-law, Helen. I cut the backing disk and made the B-Mix5 leaves using cookie cutters, Helen brushed the underglaze on about 170 pieces, and she and Carol glued the pieces down after they were clear-coated and fired to ^6... Then I grouted the piece and prepped the hole for installation which will happen this weekend. We used Amaco Velvet underglazes and came up with some really great results. The colors were striking and pretty true to Amaco's catalog pix. Their palette is pretty extensive and covers much of what you show in your photo. Good luck with your new journey...

Underglazes  work by absorbing frequencies of light and  predominately reflecting a perceived color so mixing two or three different filters if you will often results in muddy looking colors.. As you fire higher in temperature, colors tend to change or disappear. My first thought would be to try and do this with lowfire (cone 04) clay, stains and underglaze and glazes.  My second thought is there are folks that paint very elaborately with China paint and multiple firings. I would suggest exploring some of the decorated lowfire clay sites, Amaco, Mayco, .... as well as google some China paint artists.

The sites may give you ideas of what is acceptable coloration and applied results. Stroke and coat (lowfire glaze) May actually provide a suitable base color for you and multiple firings (layers) may get you satisfactory accents. Lots of fun but testing and planning a big key to success.

Mayco site below, but there are several companies with similar 

https://www.maycocolors.com/color/low-fire-glazes/

Archived