Cone 6 Porcelain recommendations

What region do you live in?  You generally want to get something locally available.  West coast you have Laguna, aardvark, Georgie's, Seattle pottery supply and clay art center (and probably more). Colorado and Midwest you have continental clay and others, east coast you have standard and others.  In the south there's Kentucky mudworks and others.  So the best idea is to see what's available locally and then buy a bag of each and see which one you like best.  

19 minutes ago, liambesaw said:

What region do you live in?  You generally want to get something locally available.  West coast you have Laguna, aardvark, Georgie's, Seattle pottery supply and clay art center (and probably more). Colorado and Midwest you have continental clay and others, east coast you have standard and others.  In the south there's Kentucky mudworks and others.  So the best idea is to see what's available locally and then buy a bag of each and see which one you like best.  

Welcome Cori,  Yes, location is helpful.  I live in Colorado.  I have tried Aardvark, Continental Clay and Laguna porcelains.  I like Laguna #16 the very best.  If you are in the east, I think it is called Miller's 16.  

Roberta

Archived