Calcined zinc--adjustment?

MFP

I have used the sieve size before in cooking and baking. I am sure it will get the job done. Will let you know if I ever find a glaze worth making a quart of

Repaired the kilns today. Ready for bisque, but it 90 here

1 hour ago, MFP said:

I have used the sieve size before in cooking and baking. I am sure it will get the job done. Will let you know if I ever find a glaze worth making a quart of

Repaired the kilns today. Ready for bisque, but it 90 here

Get on with it!!!! No heat loss to the surrounding atmosphere gor 1st hour!!!

And a slow cool to boot!:-)))))

We got a reprieve. He is 21 years old and has moderate kidney failure. What happened is that some A-hole changed the setting on the cat door going into my garage where my cats live so that they could get out but not back in. It took me two days to get clued into there being something wrong. By that time, he was very dehydrated and of course full of poisons. We hydrated him with subcutaneous fluids at home to flush out all the poison....and the day before we were going to put him down he snapped out of it, started eating well again, etc. So.....the vet said she thinks we are back to his baseline. He is living in the house now....we have to be super careful.....I have a dog that is a terrible cat killer and we have to make sure he doesn't get into the house.( The dogs have their own heated  indoor living space and a Tempurpedic mattress). So I know  I am going to lose him sometime within the next year....but not on my birthday and not because of that!  

I have three other cats....my two girls survived the ordeal OK but I have not seen my boy yet....he can be elusive in the summer. But I am thinking of putting up a camera out there....if I find out who did that, I will beat them until there is no breath left in their body.  They were all feral kittens I caught when we lived out in the country. So they are tough little kitties and like being outdoors. I was worried when we moved into town but they have done fine. The garage is heated for them in the winter. My car gets a carport!  LOL

Thanks for caring, Mark. 

This is my first time using this little electric kiln...so I am kind of flying by the seat of my pants. I used a Skutt in the past. This is a little 18 series Olympic.  I have all three knobs on 3 to start out....it goes on and off every few seconds. I guess I will find out if that's too fast!  :)

Archived