• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 irishoday

irishoday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

Would like to see one of your spagetti forms. sound real interesting. do you have any pictures? Ain't clay fun Kabe

sure, here is one that i have attached. infact i would really appreciate if you could give me your feedback.

Thank you for sharing. Sorry I took so long to thank you. Been real busy. I agree with the other posts. Your work is beautiful, like nature, a fungas or a coral from the sea. must take a lot of time to construct a piece. I don't do a lot of coil work so I can't be much help. sometime I will take a piece that I have been working on and when I am done I will put it in a plastic bag and let it set a day or so , so all the clay can equalize in moisture content. Then I'll take it out of the bag for a few hours and then seal it back up and then do it again the next day. I repeat this process until it is dry I think this helps it to shrink evenly and thinner pieces don't crack and separate from the thicker pieces. Also when you are working on a piece that takes more time, the early parts of it are getting dryer than the part you are working on. I do not know if that would apply to what you are doing or not. Just a thought. ain't clay fun Kabe

your work is beautiful Kabe! Your experience has really paid off!
Do you sell in Saint Joe?

irishoday28

#22 Edith Marie

Edith Marie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationHelena Montana

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

Would like to see one of your spagetti forms. sound real interesting. do you have any pictures? Ain't clay fun Kabe

sure, here is one that i have attached. infact i would really appreciate if you could give me your feedback.

Absolutely beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users