What Happened To The Guy Who Wanted................

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

graybeard, girts, you youngsters behave yourselves!    i have not seen the results of the bisque firing, graybeard, where did you post it?  can you do pictures yet? after years of frustration i know how now, thanks to john, and could tell you how to do it if you have Paint on your computer.

I've been on clay sabbatical of sorts for the last few months working on a non-pottery related project. Getting back in gear and ran across this thread. What a read. I just want to say how much I have appreciated all the advice I get and if I ever forget to acknowledge it I am truly sorry and rest assured it was appreciated and just an oversight. I'm not the main event in our little studio and really just a helper with dilutions of grandeur. I do manage to throw a decent pot now and again and when I have issues about that or other pottery related things regarding process, equipment and such this group ALWAYS jumps right in with opinions and solutions and it just floors me every time.

Thank you all for both your past and future help and advice.

Naw, it was glaze on green ware Mark, fer the record; Not tryin that again (for a while anyway)

OLD LADY, Im pretty sure paint on my computer is WAY BETTER than

glue on my fingers. (but I guess you already figured that out)

Anyway, the bisk was just some small, flat Celtic knots, (my wife calls them "ninja stars"

I'll get some pics and post them in a couple-o-days.

Archived