Where to buy used equipment?

There are kilns, wheels and other stuff listed on GovDeals.com ...sometimes.
For example, there are Bailey kilns in Pennsylvania today.
There may be listings at pottery supply/vendors in your area (if any) as well, where an inquiry may lead to something...

Edited by Hulk
are

You might check with VCU's Ceramics Dept.-when I was there we  were always buying & selling good used equipment, tools, supplies etc. at decent prices, being students, of course.  This was before computers, so there were paper posting but now it's probably online. Also maybe hook up with a Potters Guild near you for resource suggestions/referals. I'm in NH now and the Guild here  advertises such items in its newsletter.

Check out any ceramic supply stores,  the one near me sell used wheels, kilns, slab rollers and kilns.   This is also a good time of the year to check out estate sales.   I bought one that was a mess  that came with  100's of stilts fresh in boxes and some newer kiln shelves.  They offered to give me the 5tons of clay they had but it was C 10 and I work with C6.  I kept the shelves and posts and threw away the kiln,  it was old and had low fire glaze dripping down the walls.   I bought another kiln at a estate sale that had only been fired once,  they had jammed up the kiln setter and over fired it.   The bottom of the kiln had a big hole in it where a pot had melted through the firebrick.  It came with a new bottom and it cost me $50 to fix the kiln setter.   Denice