Storing Glaze Materials in Hot Environment

I live in a state where it gets very hot and humid, and I work in a large metal shed in my backyard. It's not climate controlled at all, in the summers it can get about 120 degrees in the top part of the shed. I want to start getting my own raw materials to mix my glazes, but they will have to be stored near the top of the shed (where it gets super hot), since the bottom floor of the shed floods occasionally. My question is, is there a risk to storing glaze chemicals in a very hot area? I am planning on storing them in plastic containers, but I was wondering if there is any risk of combustion or the materials degrading or anything because of the heat. This might be a silly question but I'd rather know before I make a big investment! Thanks :) 

Hi and welcome!

Not a silly question at all. The good news is, hot won’t affect materials, but humidity might make a few things like soda ash or dolomite clump. Anything that is prone to this can be dried out on a baking sheet at about 175 F in a kiln or oven if it’s a nuisance.