Used Brent Slab Roller

My mom just retired as a potter in Boulder Colorado and has a very nice Brent slab roller for sale to clear out her studio. I have no idea how much such an item would be worth. The closest new model is $3K. Any ideas how much these things go for used? It's bed is  26” wide X 76” long and 35” high. It's a floor mount unit with the large turn wheel. Closest comp is the Brent 20. 

Most buyers of used studio equipment are hobby potters, and people looking for a used slab roller are looking for a deal. Unfortunately Brents are not one of the more desirable models due to the way you have to add or remove boards to adjust the thickness of the slab. It's also a very long, which can be difficult to fit in a lot of home studios, and the cable system is not fun to replace when they wear out. There are good new slab rollers with infinite dial adjustments and a smaller footprint like Shimpo or Northstar that sell for $1000-1500, so I think that realistically you need to come in under that.

I see those for $700-$900  as Neil said they are not the best slab rollers. I dislike the cables always stretching-really poor design.-post it on the ceramic facebook sites for best exposure