gt400 not reversible?

merav

So... I think I messed up badly buying a secondhand wheel. I can't figure out how to get it turning counterclockwise (clockwise works fine). The guy who sold it to me told me he is a righty and throws counterclockwise on it. I tested it when I picked it up but I was kind of flustered and I guess didn't check if it's reversible. I reached out and he said it's not reversible based  on a picture he looked at of the switches. Can anyone confirm? I'm really bummed. https://drive.google.com/file/d/19OMIXZAt7jnkvGFUZhuPd1Z1oulBMAmf/view?usp=drivesdk

If it has a dc motor (and very likely has) then super likely you can just switch the motor leads positive for negative and negative to positive to make it spin opposite. Once confirmed, with the addition of a simple switch it’s usually possible to make this selectable more easily.  Post a picture of the motor label and as much wiring to it as practical.

Hi Merav,
Welcome to the Forum!

The current model features "... Convenient, 3-position, reversing switch comes standard..."
The switch on your wheel has two positions only?

I haven't found any documentation on the GT400 model without said three position switch; looks like it's been standard for a very long time.
That model wheel has been around for many decades though...

Does the cable from the control box to the motor have a reversable plug? One of the images I'd found indicates there's a plug, but I can't tell if it is easily reversible.

Laguna is typically very responsive, try calling (have model and serial numbers ready)

laguna.jpg.9f7076e60622e9222ab61f30af665615.jpg