cell phone video stand

Does anybody have any suggestions for a cell phone video stand?  One that would be flexible and easy to adjust the angle and sturdy and .... you know.  Perfect.

Some have incorporated LED lighting mounted on the stand.

Some just look like regular old camera stands.

I'd like to be able to use it outdoors.  Maybe with spikes on the end so it doesn't blow over?  I have TWO phones (only one gets phone service) so I can record from at least 2 different angles, so two stands would be good.

Right now I just want to record so people who are trying to help with my throwing can see what I'm doing, and for myself (for the same reason), but eventually I'd like to be able to make good recordings with it for a variety of things that I do.  I'm not ALL about the clay LOL!

Edited by Pyewackette

If you already own a regular tripod, the cell phone adaptor is a great option. 

For flexible or gooseneck styles, there’s a whole amazon search page of results here:  https://www.amazon.ca/Flexible-Tripod/s?k=Flexible+Tripod

I have seen a LOT of folks just stick their cellphone (IN A CASE) into a handful of clay as well. Not glamorous, and you need to watch the microphone openings and clean it after, but it’s usually readily available for quick and dirty (heh) pottery videos.