Pirate Ship-Argggg

Liambsaw was always talking up Pirate ship. Well I'm a  pirate believer now mate

Paypal quit their shipping label program as the Divorce from E-bay a year ago set in. . About 3 weeks ago when that happened to the shipping part  I started to Pirate ship item ARGGGG mate

I compared my super discount rate on UPS via the potters council discount  on a few shipments and they where way better with the Pirates so now it an eye patch and the sword for me mate.

I'm now arggggging most shipments ether with UPS or US postal . 

Liam had the mate deal covered all along---arggggggg matie

5 hours ago, Mark C. said:

Liambsaw was always talking up Pirate ship. Well I'm a  pirate believer now mate

Paypal quit their shipping label program as the Divorce from E-bay a year ago set in. . About 3 weeks ago when that happened to the shipping part  I started to Pirate ship item ARGGGG mate

I compared my super discount rate on UPS via the potters council discount  on a few shipments and they where way better with the Pirates so now it an eye patch and the sword for me mate.

I'm now arggggging most shipments ether with UPS or US postal . 

Liam had the mate deal covered all along---arggggggg matie

@liambesaw prob running it!

He's been awfully quiet but winter will get him back in warm kiln garage.

I started using Pirate Ship a year ago when I began making/selling handmade notebooks. The US Mail is great for mailing flat things. I love it too! I had to ship a box with a pot in it last month, and found that Pirate Ship also had a much lower rate for UPS compared to the ICAN discount for UPS. Pirate Ship just started offering the UPS option very recently. 

AAAARRRRRRGG Matey!

Archived