How long for bisque?

I got my kiln last week, and got some new cone 6 porcelain and other cone 6 clays since that's what you all recommended since my glazes are for up to cone 6.

I now have a question about bisque firing that I haven't found an answer to... My pieces are very small and thin... How long do you think would be necessary for a bisque fire for something that is 2-4mm thick and the size of a quarter or less? Glaze fire? There are lots of places to look for information online but they're usually for bigger pieces and I'm not sure my things will need long at all.

The clay I have ready to try right now is cone 6 porcelain. 

Normal bisque firing usually does not exceed 200 f degrees per hour so that puts a firing in the 10 - 12 hour range. There are reasons for this speed, one of which is it takes time at a temperature to burn out everything that you want gone. Small pieces likely can go faster but I would speed up over time using test tiles. Each clay may need its own schedule as some are more contaminated than others so to speak. After testing you may find your porcelain does fine on an eight hour schedule or closer to 300f per hour. Until you test it though, I would not risk it.

Archived