Coleman's Third

CactusPots

Apparently, I'm lagging badly and didn't know Tom Coleman has a third glaze book out.  I'm a really big fan of his work and especially his publishing 2 previous glaze books.  The third book is mostly a compilation of the first 2 books, but it includes a few new ones. The new glazes I'm jumping on are  the "favorite" shino and with the name "Million Dollar Yellow", how could I not?  That name certainly suggests Otto's famous glaze.  We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, Coleman's glazes are a must for cone 10.  The book is More Glazes I Use.

Be aware there are not many new glazes in the 3rd book  not in the first 2 books.  There are some though.  I didn't really go through the food safe glazes, since I don't use them much.

https://tomandelainecolemangallery.com/books--videos.html

I value Tom Coleman's glaze recipes and advice enough to pay for the book.  I knew the format of the book before I ordered it and still considered it worth owning.

In my little world of pottery, glazes are my thing.  No one else has the kiln I do or works as hard finding glazes that work on my pots.

I'm a book junkie.  My main collections are pottery ,  cactus and succulents, and Christian books.  

image.jpeg.a7c3aaf2b3356f33aac940b4be44e165.jpeg

Archived