is someone looking for Kiln Construction by Joe finch

well, since nobody has actually DONE anything i guess i will list it on EBAY. i had hoped to get it to someone interested in it but found no ACTION. talk is not action.

i am actively trying to sell my house before the poverty train hits me squarely in the face. sitting on a railroad track is scary so i am taking some definite steps to sell before the train comes along. the train is named "Why are we still paying pensions to old folks. Lets stop."

getting rid of items is important since i must dismantle my studio so the space looks "normal" for buyers. i don't have time to list on ebay, maybe i will give it to our library.

Dear Old Lady.

I don't know this book but I think it is probably a good help book for building your own kiln. I search Abe books. First copy was $29 the next was $1226 and 30 shipping.

So you are offering a nice opportunity for an ambitious newbie.

I hope someone gets it.

'

Marcia

well, since nobody has actually DONE anything i guess i will list it on EBAY. i had hoped to get it to someone interested in it but found no ACTION. talk is not action.

i am actively trying to sell my house before the poverty train hits me squarely in the face. sitting on a railroad track is scary so i am taking some definite steps to sell before the train comes along. the train is named "Why are we still paying pensions to old folks. Lets stop."

getting rid of items is important since i must dismantle my studio so the space looks "normal" for buyers. i don't have time to list on ebay, maybe i will give it to our library.

I've sent private messages to you? Contact me for details.

I have been away recentlyl and so not reading the forum. I originally posted the piece about trying to find that book to buy. Have you sold it yet?

• 1 month later...

Are you in the process of building one or just interested in the process? We found a great book 'Alternative Kilns & Firing Techniques, Raku, Saggar, Pit, Barrel' that you might find to be a worthwhile read. This might be a good new thread topic.

the original book i mentioned has been sent to its new owner.   i am an OLD person, i do not deal in computers on a daily basis.  i appreciate a little more than a one word demand from an email such as i received when i offered this book originally.  the book is gone.   

Archived