Sign in to follow this  
mnnaj

Gratitude and thanks

I've mostly been a lurker here.  I comment occasionally and read many of the posts.  

I have been feeling very grateful for this community of people lately.  I have found answers without asking the questions.  And yes answers to questions I didn't know I had.  Some of the comments are way over my head - technical glazing and electricity posts come to mind.  I may not understand what you are posting, but I appreciate that each of you takes the time to share your knowledge with those of us who want to know.  I am very glad to have found this group of knowledgeable, agreeable and respectful people.  There are too many of you to name and I don't want to miss anyone.  I know if I see a particular avatar that I should read that post.  

Thank you for your time and experience.  I hope that you all continue to contribute for many years and that I can continue to lurk, while avidly reading the posts.

Nancy 

1 hour ago, mnnaj said:

There are too many of you to name and I don't want to miss anyone.

It's definitely a community effort! Each of us contributes what we can, different points of view, knowledge base and experiences.

Nancy I can so relate to you. I wrote a similar post a couple of years ago because I learnt so much from here despite being in a community college ceramics class. 

It's not just technical knowledge but I learnt so much about being an artist.  And a machine who loves repetition.  

Welcome to the wonderful tribe here.